Tuesday 5 July 2011

Choosing A Song

I think when it comes to choosing a song it would be a good idea to do a questionnaire to your target audience in order to decide on a popular song. It would also be a good idea to choose a popular song because many people will know the song and will be familiar with it. Getting audience feedback will help me and my group to decide on what kinds of music they like listening to and which song is most popular.



Here is Destiny's Child's music video Lose My Breath. Me and my group were considering to re-create this music video as we thought it would be done well as a group with all the dancing. We decided that we were not going to do this music video as we would have to learn a dance and within the space of time we have we might not be able to re-create it. I think that it would have been a good idea as the music video is based around women and our group consists of girls. But we thought that we would look into more music videos and choose one that would suit us all. I particularly like this music video because it shows how the female audience can feel dominant as Destiny Child are a well known girl band and many people will know what song we have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment